Dlaczego to zrobiliśmy?

Jak dużo dumasz, to dużo pisz. "Zaawansowana wiedza powinna zostać użyta do ustanowienia chwał Pana i w tym leży jej prawdziwy sens. Wiedza naukowa zatrudniona w służbę dla Pana i wszystkie podobne czynności są w rzeczywistości hari-kirtana, czyli gloryfikacją Pana." - 01.05.22 Zn.
Awatar użytkownika
Kula-pavana

Post autor: Kula-pavana » 15 maja 2007, 17:05

Dopiero teraz zauwazylem: Purnaprajna to Gandharva :o

czy sa gdzies w necie twoje nagrania, prabhu? :)

Awatar użytkownika
Purnaprajna
Kontakt:

Post autor: Purnaprajna » 15 maja 2007, 17:25

Kula-pavana pisze:Dopiero teraz zauwazylem: Purnaprajna to Gandharva :o

czy sa gdzies w necie twoje nagrania, prabhu? :)
http://www.acidplanet.com/artist.asp?so ... 069&T=6461 Już od dawna nic nie nagrywam. To był tylko eksperyment i straciłem zainteresowanie muzyką bez maha-mantry. A co do tytułu "Gandharvy", to maczał w tym swoje święte palce, nasz drogi yogamaya. :)

Promyczek

Post autor: Promyczek » 15 maja 2007, 23:56

zarówno ten, kto myśli, że upadł, jak i ten, kto uważa, że wyemanował nie mają racji, albowiem obydwaj mają rację.
jiva gita 1.1
znaczenie:
As followers of Srila Prabhupada, we should adopt and come to appreciate his position that both the “fall” and “no fall” explanations are valid expressions of Gaudiya Vaisnava theology, but that mainly the controversy is not worth debating about.

It reminds me of how Bhaktivinode Thakur and Bhaktisiddhanta Sarasvati Prabhupada treated the apparent contradiction between Jiva Goswami’s and Rupa Goswami’s positions on parakiya-rasa. (See, Brahma-Samhita, purport to text 37): “So there is no need of further hypothetical speculation which does not improve one’s spiritual appreciation, as the substantive knowledge of Goloka is an inconceivable entity. To try to pursue the inconceivable by the conceptual process is like pounding the empty husk of grain, which is sure to have a fruitless ending.”

To improve our spiritual appreciation, we have to keep hearing submissively from the authorities, serving them, and chanting Hare Krishna constantly. Then these seeming contradictions will not bother us any more.

Comment posted by Akruranatha on May 2nd, 2007
a prawda ich wyzwoli

Promyczek

Post autor: Promyczek » 25 maja 2007, 09:41

Jaiva dharma
Chapter Two

Jiver Nitya-dharma Suddha O Sanatana

The Soul's Eternal Nature is Pure and Everlasting

As long as he remains pure, the individual soul retains his original nature; then from that original position he can make further progress and understand that he is a servant of Lord Krishna. However, when he comes into contact with the illusory potency maya, the soul becomes impure. In that condition the understanding of Lord Krishna's service is diminished. Then the soul accepts many different material bodies, one after another. When he is in contact with the illusory potency Maya, the individual soul is covered by a body of gross and subtle material elements. First, the soul identifies himself with the subtle material body. Second, he identifies himself with the gross material body. Third, he identifies himself as the subtle and gross bodies mixed together. In this way the soul's conception of his identity becomes changed. In his pure state the individual soul is an unalloyed devotee of Lord Krishna.
dwa stwierdzenia, pierwsze za emanacją, drugie za upadkiem. jak to rozumieć?

Awatar użytkownika
Purnaprajna
Kontakt:

Post autor: Purnaprajna » 25 maja 2007, 10:35

Suhotra Prabhu na wykładzie danym w 2006 roku w Mayapur:

"Actually the fall of the soul is not when he comes to the material world since he comes as Lord Brahma and acts as Krishna's servant. If as Brahma, he becomes attached to karma or jnana, then he is fallen and must remain in the material world."

Hridayananda Gosvami Maharaja w dyskusji ze Śri Waisznawą z 1999 roku:

"By the way, the idea that our original position is to be with Krishna is to be understood differently. Not that we were with Godhead earlier and we fell down from that place. It is to be perceived differently: souls intrinsically are pure and their real purpose is to be serving Lord Srikrishna eternally. They are mixed up in matter by association. Even if they are associated here in matter, their intrinsic nature is to be pure and a servant of lord. It is like how oil and water dont mix, even here jiva is pure but his knowledge is polluted by association of matter which deludes that jiva. We need to come to the pure state of unmixed oil. In that sense, it is ok to state that we need to go back to Godhead. However, this should not be misconstrued that we were with God once and then we fell to this to matter leaving that original state and we need to go back to that state from here. Another analogy given in the shastras is : souls are diamonds dirtied by association with matter. You dont need to purify the diamonds. If you wash the external dirt off, the diamonds are restored their original position which is purity and eternal service to sri krishna. The diamonds themselves dont need to be purified."

Awatar użytkownika
gndd

Post autor: gndd » 25 maja 2007, 12:24

:lol: Czy mi sie tylko wydaje, czy tez ISKCON-owi luminarze zmieniaja pozycje?
Govindanandini

We don't get it, so we fear it. (Bob Geldof)
http://podserve.biggu.com/podcasts/show/iskcon-studies
http://www.flickr.com/photos/12994088@N06/sets/72157601908066950/

Awatar użytkownika
Purnaprajna
Kontakt:

Post autor: Purnaprajna » 25 maja 2007, 14:57

gndd pisze::lol: Czy mi sie tylko wydaje, czy tez ISKCON-owi luminarze zmieniaja pozycje?
Wydaje mi się, że po prostu odróżniają temat "oryginalnej pozycji" od "upadku z Krysznaloki".

Awatar użytkownika
Kula-pavana

Post autor: Kula-pavana » 26 maja 2007, 18:23

Purnaprajna pisze: Hridayananda Gosvami Maharaja w dyskusji ze Śri Waisznawą z 1999 roku:

"By the way, the idea that our original position is to be with Krishna is to be understood differently. Not that we were with Godhead earlier and we fell down from that place. "
Maharaja jest wlasnie w Prabhupada Village i bylem przyjemnie zaskoczony jego podejsciem i realizacjami. Mysle ze nie tylko on wycofuje sie z pewnych pozycji przyjmowanych kiedys przez oficjalny Iskcon. Ha! nawet ostro objechal religie abrahamowe we wczorajszym wykladzie (glownie chrzescijanstwo :wink: ) :lol:

Awatar użytkownika
Purnaprajna
Kontakt:

Post autor: Purnaprajna » 26 maja 2007, 18:50

Kula-pavana pisze: Mysle ze nie tylko on wycofuje sie z pewnych pozycji przyjmowanych kiedys przez oficjalny Iskcon.
A czy mógłbyś podać jakieś przykłady?
Kula-pavana pisze:Ha! nawet ostro objechal religie abrahamowe we wczorajszym wykladzie (glownie chrzescijanstwo :wink: ) :lol:
To fakt. Wczoraj słuchałem jego wykładu z Dublina, danego w tym roku, i tak ostro zjechał koncepcję "wiecznego potępienia", a także brak historycznej ścisłości testamentu "nieznanego faceta z zachodniej Turcji, zwanego Janem, którego prawdziwe imię nie jest nawet znane", że gdyby to powiedział publicznie w naszym lekko fanatycznym religijnie kraju, to chyba na ulicach byłyby zamieszki, a świątynia w Mysiadle poszłaby z dymem. Dobre filozoficzne i akademickie argumenty, które niestety byłyby trudne do przełknięcia przez naszą rodzimą, katolicką, sentymentalną gawiedź.

balarama11

Post autor: balarama11 » 26 maja 2007, 18:58

Kula-pavana pisze: Maharaja jest wlasnie w Prabhupada Village i bylem przyjemnie zaskoczony jego podejsciem i realizacjami. :
fajnie tam macie

ODPOWIEDZ